Author, writer, and speaker Pete Dulin has presented numerous talks and conducted classes for large audiences and small groups in person and through virtual platforms.
To book Pete Dulin as a speaker or instructor, please contact him at email@example.com for rates and availability.
SPEAKING TOPICS / COURSES
(Also available as a virtual session.)
• History of brewing and winemaking in Missouri and Kansas from the mid-1800s to contemporary times. Exploration of the impact of Prohibition on these industries from past to present.
• Travel writing and non-fiction – Based on research for Dulin’s books, Expedition of Thirst. Kansas City Beer, KC Ale Trail, Last Bite.
• Guided food pairings with wine and beer.
(In-person and virtual)
• Kansas: Birthplace of Prohibition – Osher Institute, University of Kansas-Edwards Campus.
• ICEEs to Oysters: Food and Drink History of Kansas – Osher Institute, University of Kansas-Edwards Campus.
• Ghost Towns of Kansas – Osher Institute, University of Kansas-Edwards Campus.
• The Business of Writing – Woodneath Library Center / Maple Woods Community College
• Social Media for Writers – Woodneath Library Center / Maple Woods Community College
• Chocolate Tasting for Kids – Mid-Continent Public Library system
30-year Trailblazing History of Boulevard Brewing & Kansas City with Boulevard Brewing’s Ambassador Brewer Jeremy Danner and author Pete Dulin. Hosted by Doug Piper.
• Kansas City Public Library – Missouri Valley Sunday Speaker Series, Kansas City, MO
• Mid-Continent Public Library system – multiple branches, Greater Kansas City region
• Johnson County Library, Prairie Village, KS
• Baldwin City Public Library, Baldwin City, KS
• Missouri Mashers, North Kansas City, MO
• Bishop Spencer Place
• The Business of Microbrewing – Program at Mid-Continent Public Library
• The Business of Distilling – Program at Mid-Continent Public Library