Author, writer, and speaker Pete Dulin has presented numerous talks and conducted classes on the history of brewing and winemaking in Missouri and Kansas from the mid-1800s to contemporary times. He also explores the impact of Prohibition on these industries from past to present. Other topics for presentation include highlights of his travels while researching his latest books, Expedition of Thirst and Kansas City Beer, as well as food pairings with beer and wine.
30-year Trailblazing History of Boulevard Brewing & Kansas City with Boulevard Brewing’s Ambassador Brewer Jeremy Danner and author Pete Dulin. Hosted by Doug Piper.
• Kansas City Public Library – Missouri Valley Sunday Speaker Series, Kansas City, MO
• Mid-Continent Public Library system – multiple branches, Greater Kansas City region
• Johnson County Library, Prairie Village, KS
• Baldwin City Public Library, Baldwin City, KS
• Missouri Mashers, North Kansas City, MO
• Bishop Spencer Place
• The Business of Microbrewing – Program at Mid-Continent Public Library
“Kansas: Birthplace of Prohibition” – Osher Institute, University of Kansas-Edwards Campus.
The Business of Writing – Woodneath Library Center / Maple Woods Community College
Social Media for Writers – Woodneath Library Center / Maple Woods Community College
Chocolate Tasting for Kids – Mid-Continent Public Library system
To book Pete Dulin as a speaker or instructor, please contact him at email@example.com for rates and availability.